Monday, June 29, 2009

Nada, cont.
Well it was a typical Monday, except that we started preparing for the exam today.  Apparently it's a 3.5-hour test with a 30-minute break in the middle.  Not looking forward to it.  But the good news is my teacher said I would pass with flying colors.  Caroline from Canada came back from Stockholm today (she's been gone for a week), and I was glad to have her back as my conversation partner.  The topic of the day ended up being Megan Fox because of the two of us, and we held somewhat of a "Dr. Phil Show" in class while the class gave us their recommendations in Spanish on how to deal with the fact that our boyfriends, along with every guy on the planet, would just always like Megan Fox and there was nothing we could do about it.  How disheartening! On a positive note, I was not alone in conversation class - the German who had joined the afternoon class the previous week was in there with me today, and since our teacher wasn't in the room for about fifteen minutes, we exchanged each other's brief biographies. 
It was a good thing that we had an early dinner/late lunch, because I fell asleep as soon as we got home and couldn't be woken up until now.  It's half past midnight.  Whoops!

No comments:

Post a Comment